You can use your Perfect Pitcher Mojito Kit to make a Perfect Pitcher of Mint Juleps! Get ready for the Mojito Kit hack that will make you the KING OF DERBY DAYS!
Perfect Pitcher of Mint Juleps
How to hack your mojito kit to make the perfect pitcher of Mint Juleps
Write a review
- Mint leaves
- 1 liter Club Soda
- Crushed Ice
- Use your Perfect Pitcher Mojito Kit measure cup and add Mint to the Mint line and put it in the pitcher.
- Sugar to the Sugar Line on the measure cup and into the pitcher.
- Add a splash of the club soda to the pitcher and muddle the mint and sugar together until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bourbon to the Rum Line on the measure cup and into the pitcher.
- Add 3 full measure cups of crushed ice to the pitcher.
- Add remaining Club Soda to the pitcher and stir.
- If you don't have crushed ice, you can put regular ice into either a canvas ice bag or linen dish towel and smash with a mallet.
- Traditionally served in a pewter cup, but any drinking vessel will do.
- Enjoy responsibly!
ISLAND ADAM http://islandadam.com/